ABOUT THIS CAREER OPPORTUNITY
Black & McDonald's Southern Ontario team is growing! If you are committed and collaborative professional looking to contribute to a hard-working, innovative team, this opportunity is for you.
The Administrator of Subcontracts is located in Scarborough and reports directly to the Subcontract Manager.
Their primary focus is assisting operational teams by issuing subcontract purchase orders and reviewing subcontractor prequalification applications.. Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Scan, post and file contracts and subcontracts as required
- Issue subcontract purchase orders in ERP system, including preparing and editing any subcontract agreements while ensuring proper supporting documentation has been submitted
- Adjust subcontract purchase orders as required by Operations including Change Orders - Request and update Certificate of Insurances for Master Services Agreements
- Initiate the Prequalification of Subcontractors and provide approvals
- Assist Subcontractors as required with the prequalification process
- Assist other Subcontract Coordinators as needed
- Open and sort department mail
- Assist Director by arranging for signatures, sending and preparing documents for courier, and preparing expense reports
- Communicates Effectively
- Customer Focus
- Teamwork and Collaboration
- Maximizes Business Performance and Team Effectiveness
- Administrative education or experience is considered an asset
SKILLS, ABILITIES, AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS
Proficient user of:
- MS Office (Word, Excel)
- JD Edwards or an Oracle-based ERP system experience is considered an asset
- DSI platform is considered an asset
- Bilingual in French and English is considered an asset
Black & McDonald welcomes and encourages applications from persons with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.