ABOUT THIS CAREER OPPORTUNITY
Black & McDonald’s Southwest Ontario team is growing! If you are committed and collaborative professional looking to contribute to a hard-working, innovative team, this opportunity is for you.
The Project Sales Representative is located in London and reports directly to the Project Team Supervisor. Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- The ability to understand client requirements and sell solutions which provide short and long term solutions for them.
- The ability to sell these solutions in a competitive environment.
- Maintaining and enhancing client relationships through ongoing business development.
- The skill to qualify opportunities, negotiate client needs and gain commitment
- Estimating and designing effective proposals in competitive situations.
- Developing presentations and accepting agreements on behalf of Black & McDonald
- Completing concise reporting of sales backlog, sales plan activity and monthly results
- Possessing a desire for continued personal and professional development
- Communicates Effectively
- Continuous Learning
- Problem Solving and Innovation
- Teamwork and Collaboration
- Post-Secondary degree or diploma with a major in engineering, business administration or an equivalent combination of education and experience
WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum 5 years' experience in Commercial and Industrial mechanical systems, and/or in a technical occupation related to HVAC and/or Combustion
- Building Automation controls experience is an asset
SKILLS, ABILITIES, AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS
Proficient knowledge and understanding of:
- Construction scheduling, planning, and execution
- Project structural design interpretation
- Business operations processes
- Organization and time management
Proficient user of:
- MS Office (Word, Excel, Project)
- JD Edwards or an Oracle-based ERP system
- Willing and able to travel
- License requirements valid G
Black & McDonald welcomes and encourages applications from persons with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.