ABOUT THIS CAREER OPPORTUNITY
Black & McDonald’s Kansas City team is growing! If you are committed and collaborative professional looking to contribute to a hard-working, innovative team, this opportunity is for you.
The part time Dispatcher is located in Kansas City, and typically reports directly to the Department Manager. Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Work directly with the call centers, customers, and citizens for light out calls
- Create work orders
- Communicate with field personnel regarding repairs
- Ensure the dispatch performance criteria of the contracts are met
- High customer service level required
SKILLS, ABILITIES, AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS
- Hours for the shift are every Friday 11:00pm to 7:00am Saturday 7:00pm to 7:00am and every Sunday 3:00pm to 11:00pm.
- Communicate clearly both verbally and in writing with all levels in the organization and with outside clients.
- Must be a self-starter, able to work alone, with others and to handle multiple tasks.
- Must be able to keep self on track while working alone
- Experience with MS Office and Excel
Black & McDonald welcomes and encourages applications from persons with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.