Black & McDonald, Salt Lake City is actively seeking a Warehouse Supervisor to be responsible for day-to day duties, including but not limited to coordinating all departmental activities including planning, administration and supervision. Liaises with other departments and clients to ensure smooth operations while promoting an orderly, safe and healthy workplace.
- Meets warehouse operational standards by contributing warehouse information to strategic plans and reviews; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; identifying warehouse system improvements.
- Meets warehouse financial standards by providing annual budget information; monitoring expenditures; identifying variances; implementing corrective actions.
- Moves inventory by scheduling materials to be moved to and from warehouse; coordinating inventory transfers with related departments.
- Maintains storage area by organizing floor space; adhering to storage design principles; recommending improvements.
- Maintains inventory by conducting monthly physical counts; reconciling variances; inputting data.
- Keeps equipment operating by enforcing operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; requiring preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Other duties as assigned
- 3-5 years experience in warehousing or retail management related fields
- Strong interpersonal skills, displaying superior verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Communicates Effectively
- Continuous Learning
- Teamwork and Collaboration
- Values and Respects Others
- Maximizes Business Performance and Team Effectiveness