ABOUT THIS CAREER OPPORTUNITY
The Project Coordinator will assist with the overall project performance, including the management of costs and scheduling while maintaining excellent relationships with trades, subcontractors, and clients. The Project Coordinator will work closely with the Project Manager and inform them of questions, progress, discrepancies in the project process, and schedule.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist the Project Manager to ensure project objectives, policies, procedures, and performance standards are in accordance with company policy and contract specifications are met
- Assist in planning and preparing construction schedules and monitor progress
- Assist with contracts, negotiate revisions, and additions to contractual agreements with clients, suppliers, and subcontractors
- Assists in budget analysis, cost projections, estimate project changes and impacts
- Assist in developing and implementing quality control programs
- Build and maintain customer and supplier/vendor relationships
- Prepare progress reports and issue progress schedules to clients
- Purchase supplies and materials as required to complete project
- Other duties as required
- Communicates Effectively
- Continuous Learning
- Customer Focus
- Teamwork and Collaboration
- Values and Respects Others
- Post-secondary education is considered an asset
SKILLS, ABILITIES, AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS
- 1-3 years’ experience in the construction industry
- Effective communicator, both written and verbal.
- Strong ability to problem solve and work efficiently within a fast paced and dynamic work environment.