ABOUT THIS CAREER OPPORTUNITY
Black & McDonald’s Southwest Ontario team is growing! If you are committed and collaborative professional looking to contribute to a hard-working, innovative team, this opportunity is for you. The Project Sales Representative is a unique blend of Project Management, Estimating, and Sales, whose primary role is to sell and manage small HVAC projects for our existing customers.
The Project Sales Representative is located in London and reports directly to the Project Team Supervisor. Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- The ability to understand client requirements, design and sell projects which provide short and long term solutions for them.
- The ability to sell these solutions in a competitive environment.
- Maintaining and enhancing client relationships through ongoing business development.
- The skill to qualify opportunities, negotiate client needs and gain commitment
- Estimating and designing effective proposals in competitive situations.
- Developing presentations and accepting agreements on behalf of Black & McDonald
- Completing concise reporting of sales backlog, sales plan activity and monthly results
- Possessing a desire for continued personal and professional development
- Communicates Effectively
- Continuous Learning
- Problem Solving and Innovation
- Teamwork and Collaboration
- Post-Secondary degree or diploma with a major in engineering, business administration
- Significant HVAC trade experience
SKILLS, ABILITIES, AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS
Proficient knowledge and understanding of:
- Construction scheduling, planning, and execution
- Business operations processes
- Organization and time management
Proficient user of:
- MS Office (Word, Excel, Project)
- Willing and able to travel
- License requirements valid G
Black & McDonald welcomes and encourages applications from persons with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.