ABOUT THIS CAREER OPPORTUNITY
Black & McDonald’s Southern Ontario Utilities team is growing! If you are committed and collaborative professional looking to contribute to a hard-working, innovative team, this opportunity is for you. The Technician is located in Scarborough and typically reports directly to the Fleet and Logistics Manager
- Install and maintain electrical components in mass transit / heavy duty vehicles
- Troubleshoot installation problems and resolve
- Troubleshoot maintenance problems and resolve
- Order electrical component parts as necessary, ensure quality
- Manage and maintain the appropriate level of supplies.
- Keep organized work records, files and reports relating to activities performed.
- Ability to work overtime from time-to-time, as projects require
- Other duties as assigned.
- Communicates Effectively
- Continuous Learning
- Problem Solving and Innovation
- Teamwork and Collaboration
- Valid 310T and/or 310S License.
WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- 3+ years of experience in as a 310T / 310S Automotive Technician, with experience in electrical components such as cameras, GPS and security systems, etc., for transit vehicles
- MS Office (Word, Excel, Project)
- Possess a clean Driver’s Abstract
- Willing and able to travel within the Greater Toronto Area
- License requirements: G
Black & McDonald welcomes and encourages applications from persons with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.