BUILD YOUR CAREER AT BLACK & MCDONALD
With a solid foundation, anything is possible. Building something from nothing is in your blood, and it’s in ours too. It’s why we choose to do meaningful work that transforms the world we live in. Like you, we can’t wait to get our hands on exciting, diverse projects that make a difference in our communities. We’re constantly growing (it’s kind of our thing) and we depend on every member of our talented teams to get us even further. You can depend on steady, long-term access to high-quality projects across Canada, the U.S. and beyond. At Black & McDonald, we strive to provide our people with endless opportunities to learn, grow and leave their mark on an exciting industry.
ABOUT THIS CAREER OPPORTUNITY
Black & McDonald is seeking a full-time Administrator for a 1 year contract at our Trenton office. If you are an independent, enthusiastic, and driven professional searching for an opportunity to build a solid foundation for your career, this position is for you. This position is responsible to assist in maintaining a productive and efficient facility maintenance operation and will report directly to the Facility Manager. Training will be provided.
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
· Post-secondary education in a related field such as Office Administration or relevant experience
· Experience in facility management is considered an asset
· 1-3 years’ experience with payroll and/or time keeping
· Must be able to attain a Secret clearance with Public Works
· Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook etc.)
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· A team player, committed to working in a quality environment