ABOUT THIS CAREER OPPORTUNITY
Black & McDonald’s Ottawa team is seeking a full time Service Administrator. If you are a committed and collaborative professional looking to contribute to a hard-working, innovative team, this opportunity is for you. The Service Administrator is located in Ottawa, Ontario and typically reports directly to the Division Manager.
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Respond to customer inquiries and maintain good customer relations.
- Complete clerical and date entry duties, such as word processing, daily reports, maintaining filing and record systems, photocopying and scanning documents.
- Work directly with the technicians, sales team and customers to generate quotations and estimates based upon information received in timely manner.
- Order and coordinate material purchases.
- Coordinate estimate changes while maintaining the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Review of public tender sites and proposals in response to RFPs.
- Record and maintain safety tracking.
- Communicates Effectively
- Customer Focus
- Teamwork and Collaboration
- Values and Respects Others
Degree or Diploma in
- Business/Office Administration
SKILLS, ABILITIES, AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail, organization and time management skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
- Ability to co-operate with others and work in a team environment to achieve common objectives.
Black & McDonald welcomes and encourages applications from persons with disabilities.
Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.