People: Our Strength, Our Future
A career at Black & McDonald will grant you the opportunity to contribute to our culture of continuous improvement, help reinforce our values and shape our contribution to community, and drive our continued success. Our vision is to be the best company to work for; the best company for safety, quality and value; the best company for customer service; and the best company for technical expertise.
The Sales Manager is responsible for the overall sales and growth performance for the Western Canada Utility Region in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan. They are responsible for establishing and maintaining excellent relationships with internal and external stakeholders in order to achieve growth and sales targets set out by the Western Canada Utility Manager.
Duties & Responsibilities
· Change Orientation (open to change and the ability to identify where it is needed and how to make it happen)
· Communicates Effectively (verbally and in writing)
· Multitask & Prioritize (ability to juggle multiple tasks and prioritize importance)
· Continuous Learning (ongoing effort to learn and contribute to the learnings of others)
· Customer Focus (understand the needs and perspectives of both internal and external customers)
· Holds Self and Others Accountable (take personal responsibility to meet commitments)
· Problem Solving and Innovation (ability to approach problems logically and seek innovative solutions)
· Teamwork and Collaboration (work cooperatively and collaboratively with others)
· Values and Respects Others (encourages and supports diversity)
Education & Skill Requirements