Black & McDonald is an integrated, multi trade service provider that safely delivers high quality construction, facilities management, and technical solutions. We are a family-owned and family-run company that employs thousands of highly skilled and talented professionals across North America. With nearly 100 years of diverse market experience, we are a forward thinking organization with a strong track record of delivering operational excellence and customer-focused solutions that stand the test of time.
ABOUT THIS CAREER OPPORTUNITY
Black & McDonald’s Kansas City team is growing! If you are committed and collaborative professional looking to contribute to a hard-working, innovative team, this opportunity is for you.
The Payroll Administrator/Dispatcher is located in Kansas City, and typically reports directly to the Department Supervisor. Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Work directly with the call centers, customers, and citizens for light out calls
• Create work orders from multiple sources
• Communicate with field personnel regarding repairs
• Ensure the dispatch performance criteria of the contracts are met
• High customer service level required
• Responsible for entering all timesheets for field personnel into an Excel spreadsheet and uploading into JDE on a weekly basis.
• Responsible for entering all work order details from the field into JDE.
SKILLS, ABILITIES, AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS
• Hours for the shift are 3:00pm to 11:00pm, Monday through Friday.
• Additional hours possible as needed to cover open shifts, including holidays.
• Communicate clearly both verbally and in writing with all levels in the organization and with outside clients.
• Must be a self-starter, able to work alone, with others and to handle multiple tasks while meeting deadlines.
• Must be able to keep self on track while working alone
• Experience with MS Office and Excel
Black & McDonald welcomes and encourages applications from persons with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.