Our Moncton, New Brunswick office is currently seeking an enthusiastic experienced Journeyman Service Plumber to join our Commercial Division. The successful individual will be responsible to assist with estimates for service work & small projects; develop and strengthen customer relations, process service reports related to ongoing contracts and also organize and coordinate their own day to day activities on a variety of assigned service work.
- Install, repair, and maintain pipes, fixtures, and other plumbing equipment in accordance to client specifications
- Trouble shooting hydronic heating systems, recertifying backflow prevention systems.
- Support & assist with cost/job estimates and proposal submissions
- Reading and interpreting drawings and contract specifications
- Requisition materials and supplies as required
- Resolve work problems and recommend work measures to improve productivity
- Ensure safe working conditions are enforced and strictly adhered to in accordance to company policy
- Provide status reports on service work to direct report
- Prepare all necessary paperwork, i.e. timesheets, service reports, etc. and ensure timely submission for billing purposes
- Communicates Effectively
- Customer Focus
- Holds Self and Others Accountable
- Problem Solving and Innovation
- Experience as a certified Service plumber would be considered an asset.
- Strong skills in negotiation and problem solving with the ability to motivate and lead by example.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced environment and the ability to meet deadlines
- Proven ability to work alone and with others.