Black & McDonald’s Salt Lake City team is growing! If you are committed and collaborative employee looking to contribute to a hard-working, innovative team, this opportunity is for you.
The warehouseman typically reports directly to the warehouse supervisor. Their primary focus is assisting the warehouse supervisor with the following duties while promoting an orderly, safe and healthy workplace. Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Meets warehouse operational standards by contributing warehouse information to strategic plans and reviews; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; identifying warehouse system improvements.
- Adhere to all safety rules and regulations while performing all duties.
- Maintains storage area by organizing floor space; adhering to storage design principles; recommending improvements.
- Maintains inventory by conducting monthly physical counts; reconciling variances; inputting data.
- Keeps equipment operating by enforcing operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; requiring preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Communicates Effectively
- Continuous Learning
- Teamwork and Collaboration
- Values and Respects Others
- Maximizes Business Performance and Team Effectiveness
WORK EXPERIENCE PREFERRED
- 1-3 years experience in warehousing or retail management related fields
- Strong interpersonal skills, displaying superior verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management and organization skills