ABOUT THIS CAREER OPPORTUNITY
Are you a motivated sales hunter who enjoys all facets of prospecting, developing, influencing and ultimately winning the sale and realizing the income potential that should and does result from your efforts?
Black & McDonald’s Service Team is seeking a bright, motivated and high performing individual to join our team in the role of Business Development Representative (BDR).
What is a BDR at Black & McDonald?
- You will own your own territory within which you will generate new Service Agreements in the commercial, industrial and institutional markets.
- As a member of the Service Sales Team you will engage and work with potential clients to evaluate the current Total Cost of Owning and Operating their facility assets.
- You will work towards the goal of identifying, qualifying and closing opportunities for operational and process improvements. Utilizing the training provided through Black & McDonald’s proven proactive sales strategy.
You will thrive in the role if…
- You are a seasoned sales professional, skilled at generating your own leads, with a hunter mentality who’s not afraid to “pick up the phone” and make it happen.
- You have killer time management skills and enjoy a great sense of autonomy. In order to be successful, you must organize and balance your activities appropriately to create results.
- You love to win all the time and find motivation in temporary setbacks.
- You enjoy building relationships and creating a bond and rapport with clients.
- You have a strong ability to take initiative and confidently direct customer interactions.
What you will get in return.
- An exciting opportunity with tremendous career growth potential.
- You will be part of a high growth and recession proof business with a competitive salary and an un-capped potential compensation upside.
- You will receive, immediate / ongoing training / insightful mentorship / technical support.
- Post-Secondary degree or diploma with a major in engineering, business administration or an equivalent combination of education and experience
WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Prior demonstrable success in a Business Development / Account Representative role, involving financial sales negotiations, with a good insight into the needs, motives and emotions of the client or prospect.
Black & McDonald welcomes and encourages applications from persons with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.