The two main responsibilities of the Office Administrator position includes general reception duties as well as maintaining a productive and efficient workflow within the New Brunswick Industrial Refrigeration Division. This role contributes to service operations and coordination of contracts through administrative duties, including but not limited to work order management, responding to client requests, and maintaining JD Edwards (JDE) records.
- General reception duties including answering main phone lines and greeting clients and suppliers, processing incoming and outgoing mail.
- Receiving incoming courier and transport shipments for a small warehouse.
- Input data into JD Edwards to create work orders, purchase orders etc.
- Service Dispatch duties including scheduling preventative maintenance visits for technicians as well as demand service requests.
- Providing telephone support; dispatching, investigating and resolving client inquiries to both internal and external customers.
- New Customer / Supplier set up.
- Invoicing of demand work orders and service contracts – cross reference data between technician service reports and JDE, input/reconciliation of information required for invoice, generate invoices and review margins.
- Generate and compile JD Edwards operational reports.
- General accounting duties including invoicing, work orders, purchase orders, payables and receivables.
- Assist Supervisors & Department Manager in organizing and coordinating flow of work.
- Schedule safety training for field staff.
- Other related administrative tasks as assigned.
- Change Orientation
- Communicates Effectively
- Continuous Learning
- Customer Focus
- Holds Self and Others Accountable
- Problem Solving and Innovation
- Teamwork and Collaboration
- Values and Respects Others
- Completion of secondary education (administration diploma/certificate or equivalent)
- 3-5 years’ experience in the administrative field
- Previous experience with JD Edwards or equivalent operating software system would be an asset
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Basic familiarity with the construction/service industry
- Working knowledge of all Microsoft Applications