Black & McDonald’s engineering team is growing! If you are an independent, enthusiastic, and driven professional searching for an opportunity to build a solid foundation for your career, this position is for you.
Black and McDonald is actively seeking an Project Assistant for our Kansas City office. This entry level position will assist the office in a variety of administrative tasks.
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Provide administrative support to the office and projects.
• Coordinate meetings and proposals.
• Document control and administration.
• Facilitate communication with customers and internal stakeholders.
• Ability to learn basic electrical distribution and joint use concepts.
• Additional duties as assigned.
• Teamwork and Collaboration
• Communicates Effectively
• Problem Solving and Innovation
• Attention to Detail
• Continuous Learning
• Customer Focus
High School Degree or GED
Work Experience Requirements
• Must be a self-starter, able to work well with others and to handle multiple tasks.
• Requires strong time management and organizational skills.
• Communicate clearly both verbally and in writing with all levels in the organization.